The interactive tablet edition of Family Motor Coaching contains the same great content as the paper edition. It can be viewed on iPhone, iPad, Android, desktop and other platforms.
The digital edition is available at www.fmcmagazine.com/digital; or, click the digital edition link on www.fmcmagazine.com. Readers must be signed in as an FMCA member or magazine subscriber to access the Family Motor Coaching digital edition.
No. The digital edition opens in a Web-based content viewer.
You can explore your copy of Family Motor Coaching page by page or by skipping around. Swipe across with one finger to turn one story at a time, or use the Table of Contents or page drop-down menu to go to a desired page. The content viewer is dual view, optimized for both vertical and horizontal reading.
It is included with FMCA membership or a paid subscription to the paper edition, at no additional cost. A one-year subscription, which includes access to the digital and print editions, costs $30. FMCA membership, which includes a subscription to the magazine, costs $50 for the first year, and 40 annually thereafter.
The digital edition will be available as soon as it is released — which is a week or so before the print version arrives in mailboxes. Readers will get first look at the latest issue and its great content. FMCA members and subscribers receive an email reminder, each month.
Yes, it can be downloaded as a PDF to a computer or other device, for viewing when you do not have an Internet connection. To obtain the PDF format, follow these steps:
1. Go to http://www.fmcmagazine.com.
2. Log in using your username and password.
3. Click on the "Digital" link in the top menu bar, or click the "Read our Digital Edition" image.
4. From this page you can click on the current digital issue.
5. On the navigation bar, one of the icons looks like a wrench and should read "tools" when you mouseover it. Click on this icon to open the tools window.
6. At the bottom of the tools window, you will see a button to download the PDF.
For iPad and iOS devices:
To get the naviagtion bar to appear, tap near the top of the cover image. On the navigation bar, select the icon that looks like a wrench. Then, select "Download PDF."
1. Tap on the Menu button at the top of the screen and then select "Download PDF." The PDF version will then open in a new browser window and you should be able to save it to your phone.
There may be variances to this process, among devices.
Go to the Digital Edition Archive on www.fmcmagazine.com.
Or, when viewing any digital edition, just click the “Archive” icon from the tool bar. The archives go back to the January 2013 issue.
Each month when the current digital edition is published, prior issues will move to the archive collection and continue to be available.
Yes. As soon as your sign-in account is created and you can sign in with your username and password, you can enjoy the digital edition. For help with your sign-in account, contact [email protected]
Sure. Contact the Membership department [email protected] or (800) 543-3622 to request digital only, or to reinstate postal delivery.
Currently, only subscriptions are available.